+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ingerlund ........ What changed on Sunday!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ingerlund ........ What changed on Sunday!

'The world will sit up and take notice after this result' was the funniest comment i heard. Cant sait for the w@nkers to get eliminated 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Watamistakatomaka View Post
    'The world will sit up and take notice after this result' was the funniest comment i heard. Cant sait for the w@nkers to get eliminated 🤗
    Me too. It is coming in the round of 16. A VAR decision that eliminates them in the 90th minute against ?

From what I've seen Ingerland are nothing special. Fek me if City played Barry Town and didn't stuff 'em something'd be up. Panama were a bunch of muppets and a cricket score was expected. I watched Columbia last night and they gave Poland a good kicking which was great to watch. As a Taff I cannot get behind Southgate's lot and look forward to someone giving them a good pasting in the next round. Thursday's game against Belgium is a dead rubber so gonna play golf and enjoy the peace. Shame our boys aren't there but heyho a treat in store as the fall is imminent.

They played Panama?
    2 pens and a deflection helped.
    Hopefully Belgium will spank them on Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    They played Panama?
    2 pens and a deflection helped.
    Hopefully Belgium will spank them on Thursday
    Tunisia had a player who plays for Sunderland, Panama had a player who once had trials for Forest, so two pub teams basically, Belgium and england might prefer to finish in second place. england's first real test will be in the knockout stages. I must confess to being a tad nervous, but deep down feel confident they'll lose in a meaningful match against a decent side.