+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Michael Flynn Guilty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Michael Flynn Guilty

I must say, it's been fun watching gluey get his arse handed to him on a plate every day. Just like old times.

Hopefully the 12 days of Christmas will continue tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I must say, it's been fun watching gluey get his arse handed to him on a plate every day. Just like old times.

When it comes to the lifespan of unfulfilled conspiracy theories on here I think 12 Years a Slave would be more appropriate for him but let's see what Santa brings!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Here's Mr Trump Russia Collusion himself. How's that hoax Steele Dossier of yours going buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Here's Mr Trump Russia Collusion himself. How's that hoax Steele Dossier of yours going buddy?
    I did say a week ago that you were in danger of disappearing into an endless loop of your own cliches. Bit like the Cheshire Cat. Pretty soon all that will be visible will be your smile (y)

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I did say a week ago that you were in danger of disappearing into an endless loop of your own cliches. Bit like the Cheshire Cat. Pretty soon all that will be visible will be your smile (y)
    For somebody who is so fond of bumping old threads, you don't seem very keen to replay your own observations! It's not surprising really, given your performance regarding the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice and the Mueller report is quite abysmal. Now if you think this small oversight on your part is going to be swept under the carpet, then I've got good news for you .. it's not!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    For somebody who is so fond of bumping old threads, you don't seem very keen to replay your own observations! It's not surprising really, given your performance regarding the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice and the Mueller report is quite abysmal. Now if you think this small oversight on your part is going to be swept under the carpet, then I've got good news for you .. it's not!
    Bump any comment you like mate it's the festive season

Seems like the conspiracy theorists' favourite lawyer has bungled this to the point that she has moved jail time from unlikely to a distinct possibility. Now trying to play the martyr card presumably in the hope that Trump might play the Pardoner in Chief saving an "innocent" man from a vindictive state to the cheers of the gullible galleries.

It would look a little ironic that the good General first said he was guilty of lying to the FBI (and Trump/Pence), confirmed his guilt under oath and is now trying to row back by saying he lied about being guilty under oath and was an innocent man all along.

I bet the Judge, who suffers no fools gladly, can't wait for them to rock up for sentencing.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ithdraw-099021

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Seems like the conspiracy theorists' favourite lawyer has bungled this to the point that she has moved jail time from unlikely to a distinct possibility. Now trying to play the martyr card presumably in the hope that Trump might play the Pardoner in Chief saving an "innocent" man from a vindictive state to the cheers of the gullible galleries.

It would look a little ironic that the good General first said he was guilty of lying to the FBI (and Trump/Pence), confirmed his guilt under oath and is now trying to row back by saying he lied about being guilty under oath and was an innocent man all along.

I bet the Judge, who suffers no fools gladly, can't wait for them to rock up for sentencing.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ithdraw-099021
    You seem to be revelling in his predicament. You have to be the most kentified™ person I have ever come across! TDS has ruined your life and it is very sad to see.