+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Water found on distant planet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Water found on distant planet

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    No they aren't thinking that. Because they know there are millions of other forms of life just on the earth alone.

Glad we could help.
    Why so condescending? The man is asking a simple question. There is no need to be so flippant with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Why so condescending? The man is asking a simple question. There is no need to be so flippant with him.

Captain Friendly is here, spreading peace and love.

Snowflake getting offended on someone elses behalf

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I know, crazy.

Nelson gives as good as he gets back to me. And he does it under his own username.

Henry, however, is someone's multi for when he's too chicken to say something a bit mean and nasty.

I know, crazy.

Nelson gives as good as he gets back to me. And he does it under his own username.

Henry, however, is someone's multi for when he's too chicken to say something a bit mean and nasty.
    eh?

I know, crazy.

A psychologist's wet dream. Hiding behind another username to swear at people for saying racism is bad then crying about people being condescending

A psychologist's wet dream. Hiding behind another username to swear at people for saying racism is bad then crying about people being condescending
    Says the guy who STOLE another persons username

Says the guy who STOLE another persons username
    I only have the one though. I'm not such a snowflake I have to use my second account to swear at people when ccmb makes me angry.

I only have the one though. I'm not such a snowflake I have to use my second account to swear at people when ccmb makes me angry.
    That’s so ironic coming from someone who got so involved in a pathetic online feud he stole another persons username. Not taking the internet seriously at all. 😂

Anyway, do you really believe that I have this account to swear at people because I won’t swear at someone on this alleged “second account”?

Whatever next? I’m Wales Bales?

Whos offended?