+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tameze deal supposedly off, if it was ever on!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tameze deal supposedly off, if it was ever on!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We should have started this process as soon as the last window was shut. If we don't sign anyone in time for next weekend and we lose to or draw with Huddersfield then the club will have dropped a HUGE bollock.
    If we don't sign anyone in time to face Huddersfield AND we happen to lose - the natives will really start getting restless..

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    If we don't sign anyone in time to face Huddersfield AND we happen to lose - the natives will really start getting restless..
    Well seeing as it's Wednesday today, I think that ship has sailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Well seeing as it's Wednesday today, I think that ship has sailed.
    Not necessarily. Isn't it until noon, Friday, we have to register him? The player is only a short flight away and is obviously match fit. So I wouldn't rule it out completely, not just yet anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I will return to what I said at the start of the season; last year the three teams went down primarily because...

Stoke: bad summer window and manager who ran out of good ideas
    Swansea: lack of re-investment over an extended period of time and chopping and changing approach finally caught up with them
    West Brom: had the squad and management but firstly players and then fans turned on the club twice before it was then too late.

I could take going down like Stoke or, just about, Swansea but would hate us to be relegated because fans and players gave up would be frustrating. 36 points should make us competitive to stay up and we've got a much better chance of that with everyone pulling in same direction.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I will return to what I said at the start of the season; last year the three teams went down primarily because...

Swansea: lack of re-investment over an extended period of time and chopping and changing approach finally caught up with them
    West Brom: had the squad and management but firstly players and then fans turned on the club twice before it was then too late.

I could take going down like Stoke or, just about, Swansea but would hate us to be relegated because fans and players gave up would be frustrating. 36 points should make us competitive to stay up and we've got a much better chance of that with everyone pulling in same direction.
    So you’re advocating buying new players to appease the fans ?

Or just a releasing a white dove ?

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    So you’re advocating buying new players to appease the fans ?

Or just a releasing a white dove ?
    I read it that he feels we've got a much better chance of staying up if we stick together; no matter what new signings are or aren't made.

Apparently a private plane from cardiff arrive at nice yesterday and left after the match???

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Apparently a private plane from cardiff arrive at nice yesterday and left after the match???
    Some confusion here. Did the plane leave for Nantes as reported elsewhere or Nice?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Some confusion here. Did the plane leave for Nantes as reported elsewhere or Nice?
    It went to Doncaster; picked up Willie McKay. came into Cardiff; picked up Warnock (presumably) and flew to Nantes.

Stayed in Nantes over night. Due to fly back this morning. (edit - is on it's way back this morning).

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Oh no surely not , I did see a parachute drop late last night over LLandough, have we checked Howells registrations .

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post

I think we've come a long way this season and whilst some of it's just 'talk'; I do think the fans have had an impact. It's not coincidental that we've come from behind on a fair few occasions.

Thankfully I think views and opinions on a match-day are quite balanced; and don't necessary mirror the shit storm that will hit the internet if the club don't do what others deem sufficient business.