+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The negativity on this board is ludicrous!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The negativity on this board is ludicrous!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Well I would have thought with the money they’re on that passing the ball would be one reason they’re professional footballers. I’ve seen parks players on a Sunday morning pass better than them. Sorry but that argument won’t wash.
    That's just rubbish.
    Can't say I'm surprised.

Fulham and Brentford have sides full of passing players and consciously go out to recruit them.

We don't. Warnocks players are no-nonsense defenders , wingers and full backs who work hard, some with pace, and hard working, mainly physically big and strong midfielders and strikers.

Try to play like Brentford and Fulham and we will end up back where we were before he came in.

Re: The negativity on this board is ludicrous!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    That's just rubbish.
    Can't say I'm surprised.

Fulham and Brentford have sides full of passing players and consciously go out to recruit them.

We don't. Warnocks players are no-nonsense defenders , wingers and full backs who work hard, some with pace, and hard working, mainly physically big and strong midfielders and strikers.

Try to play like Brentford and Fulham and we will end up back where we were before he came in.
    Tim, for me, it's getting a balance, somewhere in the middle of the two styles. It's how Liverpool played during their domination during the eighties. This is a nice debate to be having, some fans like the game played in their own mould, guts fire and determination, others want to see more technical quality, and thought, as well as effort and workrate. Nobody wants the team to fail, it's just a difference on style at different times during a game