+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Operation Yellowhammer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Operation Yellowhammer

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    China is the world's second-largest economy and the USA's biggest trading partner. What the **** are you talking about?
    And they are also being brought to heal, while US businesses move back to America. New supply chains are also under consideration. Without a trade reset, China post 2050 is a threat to America and the rest of the world. What the **** are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    And they are also being brought to heal, while US businesses move back to America. New supply chains are also under consideration. Without a trade reset, China post 2050 is a threat to America and the rest of the world. What the **** are you talking about?
    Everything I said is a fact. You can look it up. Everything you said is your opinion. And the opinion of an idiot is worthless.

Everything I said is a fact. You can look it up. Everything you said is your opinion. And the opinion of an idiot is worthless.
    If we set up trade deals with very poor countries then they ill want something in return, usually something that we do well and could help develop their country, it could be university places etc. It's not going to be as simple as some people think.

I am commenting on US trade policy as it is happening right now, so I'm not sure where you are getting your ideas from. I listen to what Lighthizer, Ross, Kudlow, Navarro and Mnuchin have to say, and not some clueless prick on a message board

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I am commenting on US trade policy as it is happening right now, so I'm not sure where you are getting your ideas from. I listen to what Lighthizer, Ross, Kudlow, Navarro and Mnuchin have to say, and not some clueless prick on a message board
    You are not. What you are doing is speculating on the outcome of US policy as you interpret it. US companies are NOT moving back to America and they never will. Companies have a responsibility to their shareholders, and moving jobs from countries that pay $1 an hour to one that pays $40 an hour is not an option. Companies moving out of China will simply stay elsewhere in the far east. You'd be a lot smarter of you did listen to the opinions of people on this messageboard instead of swallowing whole what people in the present administration feed you without even bothering to chew. OF COURSE Mnuchin et al are going to tell you that their policies are working. Do you actually expect them to tell you any different? You might be a bigger idiot than I thought.

You are not. What you are doing is speculating on the outcome of US policy as you interpret it. US companies are NOT moving back to America and they never will. Companies have a responsibility to their shareholders, and moving jobs from countries that pay $1 an hour to one that pays $40 an hour is not an option. Companies moving out of China will simply stay elsewhere in the far east. You'd be a lot smarter of you did listen to the opinions of people on this messageboard instead of swallowing whole what people in the present administration feed you without even bothering to chew. OF COURSE Mnuchin et al are going to tell you that their policies are working. Do you actually expect them to tell you any different? You might be a bigger idiot than I thought.