+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The globalist pro-EU open-border crowd are only interested in the destruction of Britain AND Europe. They attack Justice Kavanaugh while giving Jeffrey Epstein a free pass. These are fanatical ideologues we are talking about here, and the real question is are they aware of what they are doing or are they the useful idiots? Pelosi came out today and said she doesn't recognise national borders or sovereignty rights as they clash with a global society. Finally the Obama/Merkel plan is out in the open. I was mocked when I said Brexit was about globalism, and yet again I am proved right.

Ahh good old Yuri, nobody listened to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Ahh good old Yuri, nobody listened to him.
    Did he say create a crisis and promise lots of free stuff? He could have been describing the currents Democratic Party! They have already brainwashed an entire generation, so we are moving into the final phase.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Did he say create a crisis and promise lots of free stuff? He could have been describing the currents Democratic Party! They have already brainwashed an entire generation, so we are moving into the final phase.
    Griffins lectures from 1969 are pretty current too, would love to get in to it but I'm up at 4am

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Griffins lectures from 1969 are pretty current too, would love to get in to it but I'm up at 4am
    It's fascinating that Yuri could accurately describe many of current posters on here, how could he know the future? Surely it was random events that got us to where we are now? If it was all planned, then that is pretty scary!