+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'd like a no deal Brexit, just to see if an economic meltdown follows. They said the same thing about electing Trump, but the US now has the strongest economy in the world, the best employment figures in their entire history, an annual Inflation rate of 1.5%, and an annual rate of wage growth of 3.5%. The globalist driven, and media backed project fear has clearly failed in America.
    Totally different circumstances as you well know but yet again you have to shoehorn Trump into every thread.

The economy of the USA was in a good position on handover to Trump and would have continued to do so if HC had been elected.

I’m not doubting for one second the USA economy is in a good position now .

To say you’d like a no deal Brexit just to see what happens is your entitlement of course but when I read stories from patients on Twitter reliant on medication and NHS staff who as far as I can see have no vested interest expressing genuine concerns of delays to vital medication in terms of a no deal Brexit I’d rather listen to them then some populist right wing narriatve.

Re: Brexit thread

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Totally different circumstances as you well know but yet again you have to shoehorn Trump into every thread.

The economy of the USA was in a good position on handover to Trump and would have continued to do so if HC had been elected.

I’m not doubting for one second the USA economy is in a good position now .

To say you’d like a no deal Brexit just to see what happens is your entitlement of course but when I read stories from patients on Twitter reliant on medication and NHS staff who as far as I can see have no vested interest expressing genuine concerns of delays to vital medication in terms of a no deal Brexit I’d rather listen to them then some populist right wing narriatve.
    Oh ye of little faith!