+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: SWANSEA CITY 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: SWANSEA CITY 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

I'm more concerned about the performance than the significance of the fixture. Both sides were poor but Swansea edged it because they had a fraction more quality.

The season is fizzling out very quickly for us I think we are definitely a just-below-mid table team. There'll be a few more derbies over the next few years by the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I'm more concerned about the performance than the significance of the fixture. Both sides were poor but Swansea edged it because they had a fraction more quality.

The season is fizzling out very quickly for us I think we are definitely a just-below-mid table team. There'll be a few more derbies over the next few years by the looks of it.
    I agree with much of that, but not with "Swansea edged it", I thought it was 1-0 thrashing myself.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I agree with much of that, but not with "Swansea edged it", I thought it was 1-0 thrashing myself.
    In turn, I don't agree with your reply because if Swansea had really turned the screw, it could have been 3-0.

My point is that they were bad, just not as much as us.