+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Government in contempt of Parliament

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Government in contempt of Parliament

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Mine is hardly an opinion.

Perhaps you need to answer my question then. When the wording of the question in the referendum was drafted and debated, as it must have been, would the leave campaign have been happy for it to have been a straight shoot out between leave everything, no-deal and remain?
    Cameron didn't want to leave and he never thought we would vote to leave, but as a double-lock the terms of leaving had to be vague, so that no leave outcome could be decided in the first referendum.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Cameron didn't want to leave and he never thought we would vote to leave, but as a double-lock the terms of leaving had to be vague, so that no leave outcome could be decided in the first referendum.
    That doesn't make sense whatsoever. Again, I'll ask. Would the leave campaign have been happy for it to have been a straight shoot out between leave everything, no-deal and remain?

That doesn't make sense whatsoever. Again, I'll ask. Would the leave campaign have been happy for it to have been a straight shoot out between leave everything, no-deal and remain?
    We discussed this topic to death two years ago. My prediction was spot-on. Goodnight!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    We discussed this topic to death two years ago. My prediction was spot-on. Goodnight!
    Yet you won't answer my questions. Typical Brexiter.

Yet you won't answer my questions. Typical Brexiter.
    You have as much chance of accidentally treading in unicorn shit as getting a straight answer I am afraid.