+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff - Changes to your recycling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff - Changes to your recycling

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    It's growing computers, online businesses are part of the exponential growth in some areas, and money goes to money is still true and alive and kicking, so the top end is always moving forward.

Then traditional businesses are in decline and wealth there is decreasing, and we have five generations of families that will never see the need to work, and all forms of immigration, some coming right in at the top, but more adding to the lower wealth contingent.

As you've said it's worse in America and I've seen it's similar in most of Europe, but you'll never stop it, the same happens with bigger gaps in communist countries, the people at the top grab all the wealth and power.

Lions do the same the King has all the lionesses and the best food, we are animals.
    You're failing to grasp that we shouldn't just accept it as it is. Feck me, things are worse in the UK for most people than they were 20 years ago even though there's more money about.

The one thing that does sadden me here is that you really don't give a shit about those at the bottom. To you, it's nature's order that they need to be there. What a shit attitude to have.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    You're failing to grasp that we shouldn't just accept it as it is. Feck me, things are worse in the UK for most people than they were 20 years ago even though there's more money about.

The one thing that does sadden me here is that you really don't give a shit about those at the bottom. To you, it's nature's order that they need to be there. What a shit attitude to have.
    No I do care, but there is nothing very much I can do about it other than pay my taxes and hope some get's redirected their way.

What are you doing about it?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    No I do care, but there is nothing very much I can do about it other than pay my taxes and hope some get's redirected their way.

What are you doing about it?
    Well, you care enough not to be even vocal about it.

International

Well, you care enough not to be even vocal about it.
    Yes I've started a post on the daft waste of money on this stupid system, if they hadn't paid for all the stupid Ikea bags and special lorries they could have spent in on the people in the community that need it most, while you are happy for Drippy and the CC to waste money and never challenge them.

You love to gaslight people don't you!!

Here you are once again saying someone doesn't care, you were doing this to me until you decided to ignore me.

Oh and, without order Eric we descend into chaos. Humans work better within a hierarchy.