+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 307 mass shooting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 307 mass shooting

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    How do we know Christ's teaching was one of love ?

The Bible ?

That was written many years after his death , if he even existed !

There is no evidence whatsoever that there is a god , none

Nobody has gone to heaven and come back to tell us how great it is ......you would have thought that God , who is supposed to be all powerful would have made someone do that to make sure we all loved each other , protected the planet and animals and stopped children starving all over the world ?

I am with Richard Dawkins on this , it might be a good book but it's fiction
    There have been thousands of gods worshipped throughout history and in all different locations around the world - and we all know which one most people believe in i.e. the one they were indoctrinated with as a child. Religions generally travel along the same routes as languages and Empires. That's why you are likely to be a Catholic if you speak Spanish etc. And what most current-day Abrahamists would have believed in just over two thousand years ago is anyone's guess. Depends on what bed they were born in methinks.

Re: 307 mass shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    There have been thousands of gods worshipped throughout history and in all different locations around the world - and we all know which one most people believe in i.e. the one they were indoctrinated with as a child. Religions generally travel along the same routes as languages and Empires. That's why you are likely to be a Catholic if you speak Spanish etc. And what most current-day Abrahamists would have believed in just over two thousand years ago is anyone's guess. Depends on what bed they were born in methinks.
    We've been gong down the wrong path for millennia, and Zeus is gonna be pretty pissed off when he comes back.