+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit trade deals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Brexit trade deals

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    The fact you can do that is great, but it also shows you are in fact rich in comparison to some who cannot exercise that choice. They're also the same people who cannot resign out of principle. I'd say you are fairly privileged in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Just proves once again how dismissive you are of people outside of your bubble.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    He thinks he is proving a point, but the point he is proving is different to the one he is making.

He thinks he is proving a point, but the point he is proving is different to the one he is making.
    Yes, and what's new?

Yeah I've never understood what his idea is with that, just comes across as having nothing to say so he does the messageboard equivalent of sticking his fingers in his ears and sticking his tongue out, which, as (presumably) an adult, is a bit embarrassing

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yeah I've never understood what his idea is with that, just comes across as having nothing to say so he does the messageboard equivalent of sticking his fingers in his ears and sticking his tongue out, which, as (presumably) an adult, is a bit embarrassing
    It's even worse when you're ugly, believe me!

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    And hoe dismissive you are of anyone that seeks to question your opinions. It works both ways, what you said you do broadly agreed with what I said I do but you still had to couch it antagonistically.