+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Political post.. @Yescymru

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback

Re: Political post.. @Yescymru

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    You said you have more in common with someone from Bristol than North Wales. When I support the Welsh National team. I am surrounded by people from all over Wales. Town and Country. Urban and Rural. North South East and West. Welsh speakingand English speaking. We have everything in common and it feels great.
    Its no different from the Niedersachsen / Plaatdeutsch considering themselves Dutch / German but having a common culture.

I can be Welsh and British at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    Its no different from the Niedersachsen / Plaatdeutsch considering themselves Dutch / German but having a common culture.

Of course you can be should you wish. But it appears that being Welsh means very little to you if you feel you have more in common with someone from Bristol. Supporting my national team means a lot to me. And the feeling when all of Wales comes together to support them is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    Of course you can be should you wish. But it appears that being Welsh means very little to you if you feel you have more in common with someone from Bristol. Supporting my national team means a lot to me. And the feeling when all of Wales comes together to support them is amazing.
    I'll never forget the advert on Ely Bridge which went along the lines of "Never forget you're Welsh". But you don't have to live in Wales to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post

Not if you have a Welsh Nationalist tattoo you cant

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Not if you have a Welsh Nationalist tattoo you cant
    who threw you a biscuit