+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tonight's Captain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tonight's Captain

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Nah, not my my wife, she's far too classy for him.
    Did he knock your pint over then? This has to be a hatred inspired by a bad personal interaction between the two of you of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Did he knock your pint over then? This has to be a hatred inspired by a bad personal interaction between the two of you of some sort.
    I don't like an Englishman captain my country's football team, that's all. I make no apologies for that.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    I don't like an Englishman captain my country's football team, that's all. I make no apologies for that.
    Thanks for continuing to reply but it still makes no sense to me for you to just single out one of the many English players who've played for Wales - as many other posts have pointed out already. There are so many shades to why someone would choose to play for Wales rather than England that it's almost impossible to judge one player as more patriotic than another.

Anyway, will leave it there as you've now explained why you dislike him so much. Cheers

[QUOTE=Penarth Blues;4915095]Thanks for continuing to reply but it still makes no sense to me for you to just single out one of the many English players who've played for Wales - as many other posts have pointed out already. There are so many shades to why someone would choose to play for Wales rather than England that it's almost impossible to judge one player as more patriotic than another.

Anyway, will leave it there as you've now explained why you dislike him so much. Cheers[/QUOTE

Just for clarity.
    He didn't choose Wales, Wales chose him.

I single him out beacause he's English, he's useless, he's an egomaniac, and he's not a nice person.

Let's leave it there