+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lee Tomlin - mental health crisis over

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lee Tomlin - mental health crisis over

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    In this case I simply believe that the timing and the publicising is a little too convenient, given his previous track record of failing to deliver, and his or his agents wish to show everyone the new Tomlin. As I have already said numerous times, I sincerely hope I am wrong......
    You are so stupid it's staggering.

You have repeatedly stated you don't believe Tomlin is telling the truth when he says he's been battling mental health issues. Bizarrely, you've suggested it's a 'convenient' story and has been cooked up by him and his agent to garner 'sympathy'. So how does that work exactly? Do you genuinely believe an admission by a professional footballer that he's suffered mental health problems would enhance his chances of getting a move to another club? Or do you think Tomlin's trying to improve his standing at his current club by lying while name-checking people like Warnock, Bellamy, Harvey and even the club's secretary? Have you actually thought about the crap you're spouting at all?

Staggeringly, you've said you don't think Tomlin's telling the truth before adding "I sincerely hope I'm wrong." That pretty much sums you up.

International

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    You are so stupid it's staggering.

You have repeatedly stated you don't believe Tomlin is telling the truth when he says he's been battling mental health issues. Bizarrely, you've suggested it's a 'convenient' story and has been cooked up by him and his agent to garner 'sympathy'. So how does that work exactly? Do you genuinely believe an admission by a professional footballer that he's suffered mental health problems would enhance his chances of getting a move to another club? Or do you think Tomlin's trying to improve his standing at his current club by lying while name-checking people like Warnock, Bellamy, Harvey and even the club's secretary? Have you actually thought about the crap you're spouting at all?

Staggeringly, you've said you don't think Tomlin's telling the truth before adding "I sincerely hope I'm wrong." That pretty much sums you up.
    Yes, and I still won't believe he will perform better until I see it. He has failed too often before. It is ax simple as that. Get over it.

Yes, and I still won't believe he will perform better until I see it. He has failed too often before. It is ax simple as that. Get over it.
    It's not about him playing well, it's your refusal to believe he's telling the truth about a mental illness based on... I dunno, looking at photos of him, I guess.

It is as simple as that.
    The only simple thing in this thread is you. Your reasoning is seriously flawed and your ignorance is pitiful, but judging by the rest of the crap you post on this board that shouldn't come as any great surprise.

Talk of doubling down. Man admits he has mental health issues, you talk about his performance in his job. Football ain't that important. Get over it.