+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: COLOMBIA 1 - 1 ENGLAND. ENGLAND WIN ON PENALTIES

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: COLOMBIA 1 - 1 ENGLAND. ENGLAND WIN ON PENALTIES

FFS it's going to be unbearable now for at least a week.

More press hysteria, more hypocritical crap from pundits, and more pointless interviews with Jordan Cheating Henderson!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

More press hysteria, more hypocritical crap from pundits, and more pointless interviews with Jordan Cheating Henderson!
    It’s not coming home Jon.

I find myself disliking most of the teams England play due to all the gamesmanship and fouling. It’s ruining the fun as I end up wanting England to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I find myself disliking most of the teams England play due to all the gamesmanship and fouling. It’s ruining the fun as I end up wanting England to win.
    It’s living in Cheltenham that’s done it to you. Far too much culture in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I tried thinking like that half way through the first half - but just couldn't do it.

Despite the cheating and gamesmanship (granted Colombia worse than England - but both at it) I just whooped when Colombia equalised. I thought they were going to win in extra time. Even the fair and balanced ITV commentary team recognised that the tide had completely turned.

But now we will have a week (or more) of the worst possible England hype, and constant re-runs of Gareth Southgate pelanty misses to show what an exemplary manager he is (actually, he is) and how The Three Lions have achieved redemption. It will be sickening!

I tried thinking like that half way through the first half - but just couldn't do it.

Despite the cheating and gamesmanship (granted Colombia worse than England - but both at it) I just whooped when Colombia equalised. I thought they were going to win in extra time. Even the fair and balanced ITV commentary team recognised that the tide had completely turned.

But now we will have a week (or more) of the worst possible England hype, and constant re-runs of Gareth Southgate pelanty misses to show what an exemplary manager he is (actually, he is) and how The Three Lions have achieved redemption. It will be sickening!
    They have the likeable Swedes next thank gawd. No danger of these dark thoughts returning to me.

Prepare yourself for TV interviews with people who went to school with the deity that his Harry Kane. Learn of how neatly arranged both pens were displayed in his breast pocket and how his tie was expertly knotted.

There was a news piece on him recently when the narrator stated that aged 14 Harry was a schoolboy. What else would he be at 14 FFS? A quantum physicist and part-time fecking traffic warden?!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Prepare yourself for TV interviews with people who went to school with the deity that his Harry Kane. Learn of how neatly arranged both pens were displayed in his breast pocket and how his tie was expertly knotted.

There was a news piece on him recently when the narrator stated that aged 14 Harry was a schoolboy. What else would he be at 14 FFS? A quantum physicist and part-time fecking traffic warden?!
    A Watch On the Buses Re runs

Watch Hotel Inspector box set