+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Serbia Ticket Info

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Serbia Ticket Info

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    There is an obvious problem here.
    At £3.50 many will buy a ticket with no intention of going.
    Doesn't that make a joke of the loyalty system.
    Discuss
    Exactly. I was under the impression it would be easy to get a ticket for this one. I booked Air travel and hotel already. I am in Stage 3, (two aways) so at £3.50 per ticket I got no chance I reckon. There is some talk of maybe having a 'pick the ticket up in Serbia', which would deter people buying them up to gain loyalty points. But I am not optimistic on that one.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    Exactly. I was under the impression it would be easy to get a ticket for this one. I booked Air travel and hotel already. I am in Stage 3, (two aways) so at £3.50 per ticket I got no chance I reckon. There is some talk of maybe having a 'pick the ticket up in Serbia', which would deter people buying them up to gain loyalty points. But I am not optimistic on that one.
    Spedger
    It does seem odd and not particularly fair.

I have 3 aways and that only qualifies me for Stage Two.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    It does seem odd and not particularly fair.

I have 3 aways and that only qualifies me for Stage Two.

I think that the scheme in isolation is fair as the key intention is to reward the loyal supporters who have invested a lot of time, effort & cash to follow the national team over the years, not just when we have had a bit of success. As I said further up the thread with 4 out of the last 9 away games required you don't need to be a super fan to qualify for stage 1. If some are abusing their position in the pecking order then I don't agree with this although I am pretty confident that such instances will not be widespread