Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Just watched the final session of play - Glamorgan 433-4 with Carlson making it three centuries in one day (is that a county record I wonder?). A couple of notes of caution though, it looks a very easy paced batting wicket, so Northants will be confident of doing something similar when they bat and second, we scored over 500 in our first innings of last season and we all know how that turned out .

Blaenrhondda Bowling green is right by the football pitch, but my team in that sport play down the road in Treorchy - a City supporting old school mate plays for them and I went to watch them last season.
Having thought about it further, I can tell you that the feat of three hundreds in a day had been achieved once before - in August 11th 1990 - when, on the opening day of Glamorgan’s Championship match with Nottinghamshire at Worksop Town CC, Hugh Morris (110), Matthew Maynard (115) and Viv Richards (127) each scored hundreds.

The fact that this information has appeared on Glamorgan's website overnight is pure coincidence.