+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    There was also one other person in court Tuesday who has been a Trump fixation. Imran Awan, the former House IT staffer whom the president has referred to as the “Pakistani mystery man” and turned into a target for conservative conspiracy theorists, was also in court for sentencing.

He was sentenced to time served and three months of supervised release in DC federal court for lying on a bank loan application.

The judge in the case, Judge Tanya Chutkan, criticized the “unbelievable onslaught of scurrilous media attacks” and “baseless accusations” that were “lobbed” “from the highest branches of government” on Awan, and defended the lenient punishment. Awan had “suffered sufficiently,” she said.
    What else would you expect an Obama appointed judge to say? Somebody was hacking into the congress servers and gaining access to classified information from the members. Read the report!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What else would you expect an Obama appointed judge to say? Somebody was hacking into the congress servers and gaining access to classified information from the members. Read the report!
    Could you please clarify which US law(s) he has broken stating the relevant clause number(s), the evidence supporting this claim of guilt, and details of any previous offences. Thank you most kindly, together we can make the world a better place.

Could you please clarify which US law(s) he has broken stating the relevant clause number(s), the evidence supporting this claim of guilt, and details of any previous offences. Thank you most kindly, together we can make the world a better place.
    Your talents are wasted on here!

Touche

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post

Touche
    Either that, or he is competing with lardy to be the most uninformed contributor, with close to zero knowledge on the subject

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Either that, or he is competing with lardy to be the most uninformed contributor, with close to zero knowledge on the subject
    I don't know, some people are so fickle. Still I could always get a job flipping Weisselbergers I suppose!

I don't know, some people are so fickle. Still I could always get a job flipping Weisselbergers I suppose!
    Is there anyone left in his entourage who hasn't flipped? Rats on a sinking ship has never been more apt.

Come on man, those guys were under surveillance for over a year. The IG wrote a report highlighting serious transgressions. The question is not whether it happened, it's why wasn't any action taken? It doesn't help when you come on here regurgitating your CNN nonsense, because some of us have read the reports! If the DOJ is really as bad as some people are saying (over 20 senior staff members already fired, demoted or resigned), then all this stuff needs to be looked at.