+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The refereeing in Rugby

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The refereeing in Rugby

Some beauties posting in this thread! Shitpeas face it your Tiny brain can't comprehend the rules of rugby doesn't mean the rest of can't and Morgan professes to hate rugby yet is very keen to post on any rugby thread any welsh man/women who doesn't want wales to win is not really welsh imo

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Some beauties posting in this thread! Shitpeas face it your Tiny brain can't comprehend the rules of rugby doesn't mean the rest of can't and Morgan professes to hate rugby yet is very keen to post on any rugby thread any welsh man/women who doesn't want wales to win is not really welsh imo
    Kid yourself, but don't try to bullshit me.

The real 'beauts' yesterday had their eyes fixed on TV screens while sat in pubs, clubs and homes throughout South Wales when they became ridiculously nationalistic Welsh patriots for the day before reverting to what they really are which is Anglophiles who, overwhelmingly, have no interest whatsoever in their country's language, history or culture to instead embrace England's at every turn. To them Welshness consists of watching 15 blokes on the box playing in red 10 times each year. That's their idea of Welshness to the exclusion of everything else. Many of them are so idle (and frankly dull) that they're unaware of or unwilling to correctly pronounce the places where they reside. (Llandaf = Landaf, for feck's sake, is a good example.)

Vacuous, superficial Welsh identity fakeness built upon unimportant circuses has become the norm since the advent of international rugby games being broadcast live. I might be wrong but I'd bet a large amount that you'd fit the plastic Taff profile to a tee.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

The real 'beauts' yesterday had their eyes fixed on TV screens while sat in pubs, clubs and homes throughout South Wales when they became ridiculously nationalistic Welsh patriots for the day before reverting to what they really are which is Anglophiles who, overwhelmingly, have no interest whatsoever in their country's language, history or culture to instead embrace England's at every turn. To them Welshness consists of watching 15 blokes on the box playing in red 10 times each year. That's their idea of Welshness to the exclusion of everything else. Many of them are so idle (and frankly dull) that they're unaware of or unwilling to correctly pronounce the places where they reside. (Llandaf = Landaf, for feck's sake, is a good example.)

Vacuous, superficial Welsh identity fakeness built upon unimportant circuses has become the norm since the advent of international rugby games being broadcast live. I might be wrong but I'd bet a large amount that you'd fit the plastic Taff profile to a tee.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

You'll lose a lot of money then although I can't disagree with a lot you said but don't paint everyone with the same brush football fans are just the same there's a lot of cuts and there's some decent ones

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    You'll lose a lot of money then although I can't disagree with a lot you said but don't paint everyone with the same brush football fans are just the same there's a lot of cuts and there's some decent ones
    Absolutely. It’s ridiculous to suggest everyone who has an interest in the national rugby team has no concern about the identity, culture, history and language of the country.