+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dreadful atmosphere as usual

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreadful atmosphere as usual

1. Swap the Canton and the family. Not going to happen unfortunately with the current people in charge.

2. Bin off the crap drummer. Hinders the atmosphere more than it adds to it. Get a group of fans up on the gantry starting songs instead.

3. Add the rails to the entire Canton stand. Which I believe is in the plans anyways.

Those 3 in that order would be the most beneficial imo. Only no 3 will happen anytime soon I reckon.

Re: Dreadful atmosphere as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    1. Swap the Canton and the family. Not going to happen unfortunately with the current people in charge.

2. Bin off the crap drummer. Hinders the atmosphere more than it adds to it. Get a group of fans up on the gantry starting songs instead.

3. Add the rails to the entire Canton stand. Which I believe is in the plans anyways.

Those 3 in that order would be the most beneficial imo. Only no 3 will happen anytime soon I reckon.
    4. Most importantly, get the players to provide something on the pitch in the first seventy odd minutes of games to get supporters who want to back their team, like most do, engaged. All we’ve tended to have in the last three seasons is “grandstand finishes” which are nearly always unsuccessful in turning around a losing cause - you could tell it was going to be yet more of the usual dross at Cardiff City Stadium after about ten minutes yesterday.