+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Footage of Dean Saunders arrest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Footage of Dean Saunders arrest

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Do you think the Mirror posted that video to propose a "what if"?
    The footage has clearly been released because the CPS are not happy with this pissed up arsehole trying to get his sentence reduced. Is it right it’s got into the hands of the Mirror? Probably not but there’s obviously a bigger picture here. He’s not had a 3 or 4 drinks and going to fail a breathalyser but still in charge of his faculties. He’s absolutely pissed out of his tree.

Hope he gets his sentence doubled on appeal. Absolute state of him in that video how does he have the neck to complain he’s been harshly treated?

Blaming medication indeed. Dearie me. Take ownership you wanker.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The footage has clearly been released because the CPS are not happy with this pissed up arsehole trying to get his sentence reduced. Is it right it’s got into the hands of the Mirror? Probably not but there’s obviously a bigger picture here. He’s not had a 3 or 4 drinks and going to fail a breathalyser but still in charge of his faculties. He’s absolutely pissed out of his tree.

Hope he gets his sentence doubled on appeal. Absolute state of him in that video how does he have the neck to complain he’s been harshly treated?

Absolutely wrong this video has reached the public domain. He has clearly been caught out though and showed stupidity in refusing to take a breathalyser. No sympathy for him at all. He needs to serve his time and admit his selfish behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

I agree, what an arsehole he is