+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If The Season Doesn't Commence-Player Of The Year.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: If The Season Doesn't Commence-Player Of The Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Nailed on Tomlin. Here's my question though, who would you put as 2nd and 3rd? That's a difficult one in my opinion as there hasn't been any real standout players.

Here's mine.

1-Tomlin

2-Curtis Nelson

3-Alex Smithies.

A bit of barrel scraping there, maybe i'm being unfair to Pato, although he's nailed on for Young Player Of The Year.
    Sorry, I wouldn't have made my comment about Sanderson if I'd noticed your Paterson comment. My top three;-

1. Tomlin.
    2. Smithies.
    3. Nelson, but it was really hard coming up with three deserving candidates, maybe Morrison over Nelson, but that's about it as far as I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sorry, I wouldn't have made my comment about Sanderson if I'd noticed your Paterson comment. My top three;-

1. Tomlin.
    2. Smithies.
    3. Nelson, but it was really hard coming up with three deserving candidates, maybe Morrison over Nelson, but that's about it as far as I can see.
    I had it almost exactly the same as you. Was thinking Morrison because his form has picked up although he was poor while he sat next to flint. While i was composing the post i was going through the players and their attributes, and when i came to Bacuna i couldn't think of anything good or really bad. He perplexes me, i can't nail what type of player he is and what his strengths are apart from being very fit. Players like him seem to have a very long and lucrative careers and i just don't know how. Maybe there are quite a few managers who like a Bacuna type player, Honest, doesn't hide, works hard and isn't good or bad at anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I had it almost exactly the same as you. Was thinking Morrison because his form has picked up although he was poor while he sat next to flint. While i was composing the post i was going through the players and their attributes, and when i came to Bacuna i couldn't think of anything good or really bad. He perplexes me, i can't nail what type of player he is and what his strengths are apart from being very fit. Players like him seem to have a very long and lucrative careers and i just don't know how. Maybe there are quite a few managers who like a Bacuna type player, Honest, doesn't hide, works hard and isn't good or bad at anything.
    Great minds and all that - that's pretty much exactly what I think of Bacuna.