+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Washing Machine Repair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Washing Machine Repair

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    We deserve it, it's not unusual to go to a house and find that they've got 4 washing machines, all with the same problem at the same time-Good work if you can get it
    What sort of pervert has 4 washing machines?!

I did once view a house with a family with something like 6 kids living there. They had a huge utility room with 2 machines and 2 driers (all toploaders too) which I thought was excessive. They also had a stripper pole in one of the bedrooms. It's not right.

In related news, my tumble dryer has broken. Someone is coming out tomorrow to look at it. I'll report back on cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    What sort of pervert has 4 washing machines?!

I did once view a house with a family with something like 6 kids living there. They had a huge utility room with 2 machines and 2 driers (all toploaders too) which I thought was excessive. They also had a stripper pole in one of the bedrooms. It's not right.

In related news, my tumble dryer has broken. Someone is coming out tomorrow to look at it. I'll report back on cost.
    I worked on a house with one of those stripper poles. Two women who both living there who both worked at a lap dancing club-Guess what i was doing when they left for work?

I worked on a house with one of those stripper poles. Two women who both living there who both worked at a lap dancing club-Guess what i was doing when they left for work?
    Polishing up around the bell drip area perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Polishing up around the bell drip area perhaps
    Absolutely, those opportunities don't come along often, although i felt repulsed afterwards, try it on a scaffold pole, you just can't help making those sexy expressions

Absolutely, those opportunities don't come along often, although i felt repulsed afterwards, try it on a scaffold pole, you just can't help making those sexy expressions
    It’s not the sexy expressions it’s the waving about of your helmet that can get you chucked off site. Oooo-er missus!!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It’s not the sexy expressions it’s the waving about of your helmet that can get you chucked off site. Oooo-er missus!!!
    I recieved a written warning for not wearing my hard hat while skimming ceilings on a Mc Alpine site.

I recieved a written warning for not wearing my hard hat while skimming ceilings on a Mc Alpine site.
    I’ve swerved the sites for years and concentrate on private work, you work very hard on sites to make a lot of money for somebody else. And, although I’m all for sensible h & s, the safety rules have gone overboard from what I’ve heard. The restrictive gear that operatives are required to wear is prohibitive to production, ok if every one is on say £25 per hour with all the benefits but if, as is the norm, it’s price work it’s just not fair, bugger the sites!!