Quote Originally Posted by tdob (in Toronto) View Post
I'm not sure about this though. The way I interpret it, and the way it's worked in the past with audio commentary is the teams provide their own feed whether it is home or away. If you subscribe to Cardiff's streaming service i would assume they provide the stream with their own commentary like the currently do with audio home or away. If that weren't the case then a team like Villa who is doing their own thing wouldn't be able to stream any away matches at all.. Either way, will still be getting a hell of a lot more matches than ever before (other than being in the premier league of course)
From the FAQ:
Q: Are all of the games offered? Are there any exceptions?

A: All of the home and away matches will be available from the clubs that are participating in iFollow. The only exception is if the game is shown on US television, then the game on iFollow will be blacked out.

Q: Which clubs have chosen to not offer iFollow to their supporters around the world?

A: Accrington Stanley, Aston Villa, Bristol City, Derby County, Leeds United, Queens Park Rangers and five other Football League clubs.

Note, however, that for the 11 clubs that haven’t signed up for iFollow, they can still live stream the same games as the other 61 EFL clubs. The only difference is the 11 clubs will do it through their own digital infrastructure and brand rather than iFollow.

All 72 EFL clubs have the ability to live stream games overseas regardless of whether they are in iFollow or not.