+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If it's relevant, don't you think you should say whose quote it is?

Haven't prominent senate republicans already said they have decided to acquit him, no matter what happens in the trial? Isn't that the definition of partisan?

Don't almost all polls show a majority of Americans support impeachment?

I'm sorry to ask you these very difficult questions.
    It's from a nobody... A nobody who actually agreed that Trump commited an impeachable offense (strange that lom would leave that bit out) but didn't think the democrats dealt with it well.

As relevant as quoting CCMB for an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It's from a nobody... A nobody who actually agreed that Trump commited an impeachable offense (strange that lom would leave that bit out) but didn't think the democrats dealt with it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

As relevant as quoting CCMB for an opinion.
    I've found the quote now. It's on the BBC.

What the guy was actually talking about by the democrats being unable to convince, is that they didn't enforce the subpoenas strongly enough that were given to trump's officials (and were ignored) which would have given more evidence against him.

Funny that Mr Balance didn't mention that.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I've found the quote now. It's on the BBC.

What the guy was actually talking about by the democrats being unable to convince, is that they didn't enforce the subpoenas strongly enough that were given to trump's officials (and were ignored) which would have given more evidence against him.

Funny that Mr Balance didn't mention that.
    I can't believe you are taking all this shite seriously. Your heroes have been caught paying for a made-up hoax dossier, which the FBI laundered through the press in a push & pull operation, and then used the reporting to legitimise the dossier so that they could fraudulently obtain FISA warrants to investigate and spy on and political opponents. This is Watergate on steroids and it going right over your head!

PS they couldn't force the subpoenas because the whole thing was a sham.