+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Laura Kuenssberg

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Laura Kuenssberg

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    The big problem I have with Kuenssberg and the BBC in general, is the unwillingness to really take this government to task. We've had at least seven years of austerity, savage cuts, public sector pay freezes, nearly a million people on zero hour contracts, queues at food banks etc etc, yet I rarely see pieces that are critical of the Tories. I just cannot believe what an easy ride they've had. Instead they seem to be completely preoccupied with reporting on Labour and Corbyns failings.
    The BBC, along with most other western media organisations specialize​ in news by ommision and diversion, along with the careful selection of experts who comment on events, etc. It's all clever stuff which the average person is totally oblivious too. You can research Bernays, Tavistock, SRI, Chomsky, Kotte, Mockingbird, etc.

Blog Entries

Re: Laura Kuenssberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The BBC, along with most other western media organisations specialize​ in news by ommision and diversion, along with the careful selection of experts who comment on events, etc. It's all clever stuff which the average person is totally oblivious too. You can research Bernays, Tavistock, SRI, Chomsky, Kotte, Mockingbird, etc.
    Bit of an update from UK column on "Saving Syria's children" just for you, as you are clearly the only person that looked at that story.