+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Championship table...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Championship table...

I agree with that TOBW. Before the start of the season I split the Prem into 3 groups 6 at the top, 7 mid table, 7 at the bottom. Apart from Watford & Southampton swapping the teams are all in the group I'd expecting them too be in. Mid table in the Prem tends to be fixed from the turn of the year

Re: Championship table...

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I agree with that TOBW. Before the start of the season I split the Prem into 3 groups 6 at the top, 7 mid table, 7 at the bottom. Apart from Watford & Southampton swapping the teams are all in the group I'd expecting them too be in. Mid table in the Prem tends to be fixed from the turn of the year
    While I agree the top 6 at the moment are fairly predictable because of their money but that was even disproved when Leicester a team with a smaller fan base than us won it and if Manchester City or Chelsea lost there backers they’d struggle! However the remaining 14 clubs are all fighting for the 7th place to get into Europe and to avoid relegation,it’s so competitive. I believe Burnley who finished 7th last season were closer to the relegated clubs than the top 6? They were the worse side I’ve seen this season and they should be relegated this year, and we are certainly a much bigger club than Burnley! While I agree we just have to survive this year, we should be aiming for 7th place next year and then someone with real money may want to invest! We are the Capital of Wales FFS,we should be in the Premier League,we already are 10th in the highest attendance league,we were in the Championship long enough, let’s look upward and onwards!