+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There are too many variables in play at the moment, it needs more investigation. Are the Alt-Left Soros's hired guns? We've seen many examples of his handiwork recently in Libya, Syria, Ukraine, etc,. Also you have to identify the agent provocateurs, are they the ones who are dressing up, using regalia and symbols to stir up trouble? The people on the ground are the bit part players, who are the real power brokers? From recent communications it seems like Trump, DOJ and FBI are on the case.

And what about these fellas?

You may well have some point or other within that.
    I think we all recognise what I mean by visible, regalia loaded right wing hate groups, and why they are a dangerous thing, especially in difficult times.

This 'Alt-left' seem to be more clandestine and self contained. If they exist in any number. It will be interesting to see who or what they represent.

But what we might well see is: decent people who become motivated to confront Nazi style groups becoming labeled as 'alt-left' or subversive, as opposed to reactive anti -Nazi protesters.

I'm quite happy to say that I support the notion of being 'anti-nazi'.
    Oh how laughably quaint of me no doubt... :rolleyes:

Anybody else here relatively confident of where they stand and happy to admit it?
    Seems to me that one or two must have an alternative view? Anyone?

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    You may well have some point or other within that.
    I think we all recognise what I mean by visible, regalia loaded right wing hate groups, and why they are a dangerous thing, especially in difficult times.
    This 'Alt-left' seem to be more clandestine and self contained. If they exist in any number. It will be interesting to see who or what they represent.

But what we might well see is: decent people who become motivated to confront Nazi style groups becoming labeled as 'alt-left' or subversive, as opposed to reactive anti -Nazi protesters.
    I'm quite happy to say that I support the notion of being 'anti-nazi'.
    Oh how laughably quaint of me no doubt... :rolleyes:

Anybody else here relatively confident of where they stand and happy to admit it?
    Seems to me that one or two must have an alternative view? Anyone?
    One group of people hates Jews, blacks, etc and the other group hate them so I'm comfortable saying I'm in the latter.

I'm quite sure both sides have been infiltrated to some extent, but I find it hard to believe it could be in large numbers without getting unmasked. There's no shortage of people in middle America who would like a return to the days of whites having everything, and no shortage of others who will fight against that.