In my opinion the club is doing, and has done very well.

I have sometimes formed very different opinions to the manager on certain issues, but I've got the plain common sense to understand that he knows more than me on these matters, and the practical realism to know that as long as he's the one in charge and giving the orders, then it's my duty to support whatever decisions he makes.

That's how discipline and good order works to prevail in adverse circumstances.

It's one thing to make the odd comment and suggestion - it's the whole point of message boards in fact - but this constant withering fire of negativity is something else altogether.

Someone said I'm trying to censor people . Well, I'm not. Of course people must say what they want to, but I'm just appealing to them to reconsider what they say and be aware that it can reach a point where it becomes nothing but destructive.

To answer someone's question, of course I have a look at other club boards from time to time when they are about to play Cardiff. I think a lot of people do that,so I don't need to defend what I choose to read , but I'll tell you this, if I ever saw another club message board with this much desolation I'd know they'd be a pushover.

On this subject, be assured that our players and management , players and management from other clubs and the press read these kind of message boards too. The effect of this one can only be to discourage our team and motivate opponents.

In life generally you can think you're going to win or accept that you can't , and either way you'll be right. If I'm in a minority of one I'm still not going to join those who are determined to lose, and I still don't believe that the comments here are typical of our real supporters.