+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trans rights, do you care?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Trans rights, do you care?

I care. In as much as I care that everyone should be able to be themselves and try and lead a happy and peaceful life. I have always had a 'live and let live' attitude and anyone who threatens that with abuse is totally out of order.

I also care because it is now a hot political issue and I like politics. So even if it isn't a top issue for me, one has to form an opinion.

I do think it is talked about too much and is a bit of a distraction in many respects. I also think there is a worryingly radical side to some parts of the debate that needs reigning in somewhat.

But no, it's very very far down my list of concerns

Re: Trans rights, do you care?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I care. In as much as I care that everyone should be able to be themselves and try and lead a happy and peaceful life. I have always had a 'live and let live' attitude and anyone who threatens that with abuse is totally out of order.

I also care because it is now a hot political issue and I like politics. So even if it isn't a top issue for me, one has to form an opinion.

I do think it is talked about too much and is a bit of a distraction in many respects. I also think there is a worryingly radical side to some parts of the debate that needs reigning in somewhat.

But no, it's very very far down my list of concerns
    The polling I referred to said it was anything but a hot political issue - that was the point, I have little interest in the subject and it would appear most people feel the same way.