+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Could you do this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Could you do this?

I read somewhere that research shows that the longer a race goes on (Endurance) That women can start to out perform men. There's another Woman who does this kind of thing and she serves the mens arses on a plate. So, if a football match went on for four days then Cardiff City Women would beat their male counterparts, on evidence, 90 minutes would probably do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I read somewhere that research shows that the longer a race goes on (Endurance) That women can start to out perform men. There's another Woman who does this kind of thing and she serves the mens arses on a plate. So, if a football match went on for four days then Cardiff City Women would beat their male counterparts, on evidence, 90 minutes would probably do it.
    Considering the whole article is about how she is the only women to ever complete the race that logic does not really stack up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Bulut would try and keep it tight for the first three days.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Bulut would try and keep it tight for the first three days.