+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nigel Owen eggers ref demands football

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nigel Owen eggers ref demands football

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    While you're keeping us waiting, you can have a look at this brief national survey on the sin bin trials. Non league refs are a funny breed, you've assured us that they hate sin bins yet 80% of them want the scheme to continue next season (as well as 77% of coaches and 70% of clubs).

http://surreyprimaryleague.com/fa-sin-bin-pilot-update/
    80% of all refs? 77% of all coaches? 70% of all clubs?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Well...

Prove him wrong then.

Did you open the link? You said there'd been a trial and the refs hated it, I've just put up the survey results on the trial and 80% of the refs want it to continue. Why would they want it to continue if they hate it? You said the players and the fans hated it yet 70% of the clubs want it to continue. Why, if they hate it?

You keep saying you've got the evidence to back up your argument, it's a shame you can't find the time to put it on here. Maybe your son's toothache is playing up again? Get well soon to him if it is.

Did you open the link? You said there'd been a trial and the refs hated it, I've just put up the survey results on the trial and 80% of the refs want it to continue. Why would they want it to continue if they hate it? You said the players and the fans hated it yet 70% of the clubs want it to continue. Why, if they hate it?
    80% of what refs? 80% of all refs? 80% of refs in tier 7? 80% of refs in this one division?

Maybe your son's toothache is playing up again? Get well soon to him if it is.
    It did flare up again a week or so ago, it appears to be infected and may need removal. I'll pass on your best wishes to him, I'm sure it'll cheer him up no end.

It did flare up again a week or so ago, it appears to be infected and may need removal. I'll pass on your best wishes to him, I'm sure it'll cheer him up no end.
    If he's older than 3, get him to explain those survey results to you. You seem to be struggling with them.

If he's older than 3, get him to explain those survey results to you. You seem to be struggling with them.
    Are you older than 3? If so, maybe you can tell me which referees were surveyed and how many.

Are you older than 3? If so, maybe you can tell me which referees were surveyed and how many.
    I put the link up for you, what don't you understand?

http://surreyprimaryleague.com/fa-sin-bin-pilot-update/

It's under the heading 'results of the pilot nationally'. The stat before mentions 31 leagues (which was, if I remember rightly, the number of leagues involved in the trial), then it says 'when surveyed, 80% of referees, 77% of coaches and 70% of clubs wanted the pilot to continue'.

What refs, players and fans were you talking about when you said there'd been a trial and they all hated it?

Leave him alone - his little lads still not well and he needs him to read the big words in the link.