Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
I'm not so sure mate. I watched Zohore a few times for the dvp and he looked incredibly raw and didn't have a clue how to link the play and like Saadi only looked a threat in behind.

The ball seemed tp stick more to Fred and he used it quite well. His problem was that he looked mentally fragile and i hope he can return with a bit more confidence.

Another I'll add is that when Fred was playing he was hardly surrounded with a team on the front foot. We didn't even look like creating chances under Trollope and he didn't have many starts under Warnock.
Yes that's a fair point on Trollope. The QPR home game where Caulker totally dominated Fred I don't think we got near their box, let alone create any chances, and he certainly didn't have any help from midfield.

You've obviously seen more than me but what's impressed me about Ken is not really his hold up play, but when he gets in front of his man, or the ball over the top, he's very powerful.

That goal he scored against Preston, and the recent goals / assists for Denmark, I just don't think Fred has that type of goal / play in his locker.