+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bulut: Uncertainty over my future could be affecting players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bulut: Uncertainty over my future could be affecting players

Let’s be honest about this, he’s a snake oil salesman who has been found out

He came here looking to use the club as a stepping stone to the Premier League and his tactics and anti football shite wouldn’t get him a job in the Welsh premier league.

Against our biggest rivals, we bottled it and Bulut accused his players of hiding, so his response was to pick the same shithouses, like Bowler and Wintle for today.

Obviously it was tough for Bowler and he had to keep his gloves on, bless his cotton socks his little Danny’s were cold

Wintle was fortunate to play for a coach who allowed him to have the Bank holiday off along with the crowd

I’m surprised that Bulut hasn’t come out and claimed that Sunderland will be challenging Man City for the Premier League title next season as they were a class above, as you can see by their recent performances over the last 7 games 🤷*♂️

Bulut couldn’t motivate an alcoholic to drink a glass of Whisky

He talks a great game and he understands the importance of a derby as he’s managed in Istanbul!!!

Reality is he has been found out and in truth he really isn’t that good imho

Re: Bulut: Uncertainty over my future could be affecting players

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Let’s be honest about this, he’s a snake oil salesman who has been found out

He came here looking to use the club as a stepping stone to the Premier League and his tactics and anti football shite wouldn’t get him a job in the Welsh premier league.

Against our biggest rivals, we bottled it and Bulut accused his players of hiding, so his response was to pick the same shithouses, like Bowler and Wintle for today.

Obviously it was tough for Bowler and he had to keep his gloves on, bless his cotton socks his little Danny’s were cold

Wintle was fortunate to play for a coach who allowed him to have the Bank holiday off along with the crowd

I’m surprised that Bulut hasn’t come out and claimed that Sunderland will be challenging Man City for the Premier League title next season as they were a class above, as you can see by their recent performances over the last 7 games ��*♂️

Bulut couldn’t motivate an alcoholic to drink a glass of Whisky

He talks a great game and he understands the importance of a derby as he’s managed in Istanbul!!!

Reality is he has been found out and in truth he really isn’t that good imho
    This with knobs on.