+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: UK Residents Applaud the NHS Despite Routinely Voting to Cripple Them

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: UK Residents Applaud the NHS Despite Routinely Voting to Cripple Them

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    You seriously think that? It isn’t a smear campaign there’s plenty of proof of it.
    Yep. Tory bashing.

Either way, I’ve seen a lot of people pointing to Germany asking what they’re doing right. The same country that requires everyone to have insurance.

America is an anomaly when it comes to healthcare and it doesn’t have to be like that

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Yep. Tory bashing.

Either way, I’ve seen a lot of people pointing to Germany asking what they’re doing right. The same country that requires everyone to have insurance.

America is an anomaly when it comes to healthcare and it doesn’t have to be like that
    You can say that's tory bashing to make yourself feel better for voting for them but it definitely isn't.

We can only hope after this pandemic people remember how important the NHS is.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Yep. Tory bashing.

Saw a tweet the other day which was akin to:

The NHS is loved enough by people that politicians won't discuss changing health system but not loved enough that they'll vote for party who will sufficiently fund it.

We could have a more European model of healthcare or we could have a want for "independence" where we waste billions, lose out on staff with no clear plan to replace them and become reliant on Trump ("the first thing Boris said to me, even before hello, was that they need ventilators.") and USA model which is rife with issues.