Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
Which bits of the Global Research article did you find most compelling and why?

There are those who think the French Canadians who run the Global Research website are right wing whackos but we should at least discuss the rights and wrongs of the article you posted in an adult manner. So if you copy and paste or articulate the key bits that further your argument I promise to give an honest evaluation of why you think it denigrates the numerous people mentioned there from the WHO and why that undermines the organisation.

I did that above the link ?

it's my view , and I guess you have a compltly different view , forget the link and have a look at there history on this virus .

( WHO should be held to account and perhaps therd is more to come , thier initial summary of Corvid 19 was weak , its willing (quick ) praise of China and suggesting in January their was little evidence of human to human transmission should be looked at and last week after the Chinese revised its death count the WHO simply praised them instead of criticising them ( why ?? )*

Try and put aside your Trump hatred he has just rmy and has called them out , let's wait and see where this goes hopefully the truth or some form of it will come out ,they certainly gave out some very strange assumptions at the beginning of this outbreak and are still doing it.