Re: Being Welsh

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Still waiting for that accusation on a public forum to be looked into

When you are ready
    Of course you are.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Of course you are.
    You dont think I am looking into you accusing me of being a paedophile on a public forum ?

Well you are clearly unaware that doing such things is illegal

You carry on living in a dreamworld , thinking you can post whatever you want

But posting malicious communication on the internet is subject to the law and I have your post saved

Behave yourself and I will reconsider my position , carry on with your nonsense and you will only have yourself to blame

What do you make of people like who have lived in England for years but still follow the City and Wales Sludge? False patriotism or just some kind of connection to an area which stays with you for life?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    What do you make of people like who have lived in England for years but still follow the City and Wales Sludge? False patriotism or just some kind of connection to an area which stays with you for life?
    I admire such people , they are putting their money where their mouths are

I moved away to england for ten years and followed cardiff city all over the place

Yet there are cardiffians who cheer on wales in the six nations , live in cardiff yet support the english football teams of liverpool or man united

Proud to be welsh and all that ?

Cardiff's music scene was garbage when i lived there. Sad to hear that its no better.

You dont think I am looking into you accusing me of being a paedophile on a public forum ?

Well you are clearly unaware that doing such things is illegal

You carry on living in a dreamworld , thinking you can post whatever you want

But posting malicious communication on the internet is subject to the law and I have your post saved

Behave yourself and I will reconsider my position , carry on with your nonsense and you will only have yourself to blame
    What did I say? Did I directly say your real name and say the word paedophile?

If so, bang me up. Otherwise piss off.

Describing anyone as a nonce is not on. Have the decency to apologise and behave in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Describing anyone as a nonce is not on. Have the decency to apologise and behave in future.
    Where does it say "sludge is a nonce" mate? Please show me.

What did I say? Did I directly say your real name and say the word paedophile?

If so, bang me up. Otherwise piss off.
    I am afraid that simply doesn't matter if you directly said my name or not

Enough people on here know my real name and they could infer from your comment ...that I was a nonce and a paedo ....that could cause me considerable problems and distress

The fact you didn't use my name is irrelevant , you posted malicious comments on a public message board

What you did , over a public forum is illegal , the same as using racially motivated language or sending threatening e mails to a relative or creating those sick sala plane tickets and posting them online as those swansea supporters did . They are under investigation .

Now you can either do the right thing and withdraw your comment or let your ego refuse you to do so

If I dont get a withdrawal then I have a copy of the posting

It's up to you

You said nonce and paedo in a post to me

The inference was clear , I am a nonce and paedo

You really are making yourself look very foolish

Withdraw the comment , it's easy

It appears admin has removed all but one of your references, this one.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post5051679

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It appears admin has removed all but one of your references, this one.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post5051679
    Cheers hadn't seen that one

Obvious who he is talking about there

And it isn't you

The best bit about being Welsh, is that we are not English. I’m lucky enough to travel a bit, and the English are despised all over.
    That, the landscape, and the SFA’s

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    The best bit about being Welsh, is that we are not English. I’m lucky enough to travel a bit, and the English are despised all over.
    That, the landscape, and the SFA’s
    To be fair the english are admired all over the world

Often wrongly as they colonised half the flipping globe

But the inventions , scientists , philosophers , writers etc that have come from england is staggering in number

If this ends up in court and all of Sludge's (funny) threads about women get read out out of context by dembe's defence lawyer then I for one will be attending

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    If this ends up in court and all of Sludge's (funny) threads about women get read out out of context by dembe's defence lawyer then I for one will be attending
    He wont have a defence lawyer , nobody will take him on ,, hes bang to rights

I am guilty of being a boring , sophie cookson obsessed heavy metal fan though

I hold my hand up to that

I am pissing myself laughing.

You can't let it go, I didn't quote you on this thread I was relying to someone else with an opinion I actually think is spot on in reply to their post.

You seem to be dragging it back up.

Like I said, you love the attention.

You ask me to let it go yet continue to bring it up yourself, even when the thread has nothing to do with it.

Still laughing.

I am pissing myself laughing.

You can't let it go, I didn't quote you on this thread I was relying to someone else with an opinion I actually think is spot on in reply to their post.

You seem to be dragging it back up.

Like I said, you love the attention.

You ask me to let it go yet continue to bring it up yourself, even when the thread has nothing to do with it.

Still laughing.
    It doesn't matter about that thread even though it's obvious you are implying I am a paedophile ....what else does nonce mean ?

It's the other thread , which I have a copy of , where you directly labelled me a paedophile , that you should be concerned about

Remember that the law states words printed on the internet can be deemed malicious in the same way going up to someone in the street and calling them a black **** is an offence

You carry on playing silly games as long as you want , call me boring , call me an attention seeker , whatever but I have got a record of you stating I am a paedophile on a public forum and you need to grow a pair of balls , stop being a troll and withdraw it

It's easy to do , you were badly in the wrong and here is your opportunity to sort it out

Like I said, I didn't directly call you a paedophile.

Your own post history is erm, colourful to say the least, as already pointed out by another poster.

Like I said. I'm pissing myself laughing.

Here you are dragging it out on an unrelated thread because you love the attention.

Your ego won't let you lose, you've been the big guy online for 20 years.

It's nothing to do with my ego , it's to do with my reputation

You called me a nonce and a paedo , in one sentence

My past post history is full of rubbish about women

But not child abuse

I have given you the opportunity to apologise

You wont

My first action is going to be to ask the moderators to suspend you with a warning

If you come back and repeat any of that nonce crap I will ask you to be banned

If you come back posting under another name , I will take my copy of your posting to my solicitor who has told me I have a watertight case against you under the malicious communications act

That's it from me , you carry on as you were

But the inventions , scientists , philosophers , writers etc that have come from england is staggering in number
    I can only speak as I find, and in recent times I’ve encountered so much negativity for the English.

Sure, there have been some pretty amazing Englishmen in the past, but the new generation, in the main, have very little to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Read alongside Organ Morgan's updates on Sludge's whereabouts

I'm excited

The Welsh sometimes conveniently forget that they participated in securing the British Empire. I call it 'Zulu' syndrome.......

It's nothing to do with my ego , it's to do with my reputation

You called me a nonce and a paedo , in one sentence

My past post history is full of rubbish about women

But not child abuse

I have given you the opportunity to apologise

You wont

My first action is going to be to ask the moderators to suspend you with a warning

If you come back and repeat any of that nonce crap I will ask you to be banned

If you come back posting under another name , I will take my copy of your posting to my solicitor who has told me I have a watertight case against you under the malicious communications act

That's it from me , you carry on as you were

Good. Stop bringing it up on unrelated threads.

You can throw attention seeker on top as well.

Edit. A cracking point brought to my attention, how many people have you called racist or xenophobic on here? Without evidence?

Maybe you ought to get a suspension and possible ban, too.

Your own post history is erm, colourful to say the least, as already pointed out by another poster.

If this is referring to me keep me out of it, I think he's hilarious and clearly pissing about