+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky 4 BT 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sky 4 BT 1

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    For me it isnt about gate receipts, its about the atmosphere of the game, if we allow a " streamed ST " then the fickle fans will not bother to go and see a game as CCS, they will sit at home in the warm, we have enough " fans " who do not go to anything other than the big games, we do not need to encourage anymore , I know its rich coming from me as i know i do not get to every game, but real life often gets in the way, If i am free, i get to the game
    Yeah I agree , and know what you mean. I think the onus would be on the clubs to make it an entertaining and exciting environment. Almost like a baseball game in the USA. Drop the price and make it worth going.

I must admit sat there last night having paid £63 for me and the misses, in the cold. Watching the ball sail in the air the majority of the time does make you question your sanity.

Re: Sky 4 BT 1

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Yeah I agree , and know what you mean. I think the onus would be on the clubs to make it an entertaining and exciting environment. Almost like a baseball game in the USA. Drop the price and make it worth going.

I must admit sat there last night having paid £63 for me and the misses, in the cold. Watching the ball sail in the air the majority of the time does make you question your sanity.
    Bloody hell - £63! No wonder they're only pulling in 16,000. Saw bigger crowds in Division 4.