+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: EXTINCTION REBELLION, council conspiracy!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: EXTINCTION REBELLION, council conspiracy!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Where in central London stops traffic going through it?
    Even the most pedantic of people wouldn’t pick up on the word STOP !!!!

Ok, maybe I should have used the word “DETER”, as the congestion charge deters some people from going through London, but it STOPS me !!!!!
    Never used it, never paid it (apart from coach companies, but that’s not me.

So that’s why I used STOP, as it STOPS me

Only last year, or council had a report done, on the impact of CHARGING to drive through Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Ok, maybe I should have used the word “DETER”, as the congestion charge deters some people from going through London, but it STOPS me !!!!!

Only last year, or council had a report done, on the impact of CHARGING to drive through Cardiff
    Your last sentence also says "Council won’t be happy until Cardiff city centre is all bus and bike lanes (deliveries in the night)"

Where are these access roads going to go? The only options are flyovers all the way or along the river. I doubt anyone wants this. More roads just means more traffic; the number of cars will never the stay the same, it'll only increase. Encouraging fewer cars to use the city centre is the only answer and the thing that always works best is charging money for the pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Your last sentence also says "Council won’t be happy until Cardiff city centre is all bus and bike lanes (deliveries in the night)"

Where are these access roads going to go? The only options are flyovers all the way or along the river. I doubt anyone wants this. More roads just means more traffic; the number of cars will never the stay the same, it'll only increase. Encouraging fewer cars to use the city centre is the only answer and the thing that always works best is charging money for the pleasure.
    System of tunnels like Boston?
    Can't see anyone paying for that lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Did your mate tell you that too

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Did your mate tell you that too
    No, I read it in the EGGO

International

I do love these keyboard adjudicators who demand "Proof" every time someone disagrees with anything they post.
    If they were like that with people in the pub they'd last about 2 minutes before they were billy no mates.

Oh hangon................

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I do love these keyboard adjudicators who demand "Proof" every time someone disagrees with anything they post.
    If they were like that with people in the pub they'd last about 2 minutes before they were billy no mates.

I don't think it's any worse than someone stating a "fact" they've pulled out of their arse.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I don't think it's any worse than someone stating a "fact" they've pulled out of their arse.
    you are such a know-all the only thing that needs pulling out of your arse is your head. I don't say things are "Fact" I just say what I believe based on my life experiences and the things I see hear and read. I don 't research every little detail of every post before I press 'send'. i have better things to do with my life.
    I don't give a toss what you think. you're a keyboard all perfect anti anything slightly not PC defender. In any post you and people like you look for the slightest thing they you can pic at particularly if you can play the race card.
    You are a non-entity. Get a life, you are silly! And I said if you did what you do here in the pub, picking at every thing that is said, demanding "Proof" every time someone said something, you wouldn't last 2 minutes. But I suppose that's why your not in the pub.

you are such a know-all the only thing that needs pulling out of your arse is your head. I don't say things are "Fact" I just say what I believe based on my life experiences and the things I see hear and read. I don 't research every little detail of every post before I press 'send'. i have better things to do with my life.
    I don't give a toss what you think. you're a keyboard all perfect anti anything slightly not PC defender. In any post you and people like you look for the slightest thing they you can pic at particularly if you can play the race card.
    You are a non-entity. Get a life, you are silly! And I said if you did what you do here in the pub, picking at every thing that is said, demanding "Proof" every time someone said something, you wouldn't last 2 minutes. But I suppose that's why your not in the pub.
    how is wanting better tansport links in any way PC.

You cannot have a discussion without getting angry and shouting stupid buzzwords.

Have you got a link showing that people demand proof when you disagree with them ?

International

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Have you got a link showing that people demand proof when you disagree with them ?
    As it happns I have but I'm going to post it as Wales Bales. That'll confuse them.