+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Piers Morgan has decided to leave Good Morning Britain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Piers Morgan has decided to leave Good Morning Britain

Piers Morgan has form of being a twat. He has been transphobic and racist before. He should have been banned from television a long time ago - imagine if someone said the shit he says in their workplace! And for it to air on national TV is creating a toxic environment

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Piers Morgan has form of being a twat. He has been transphobic and racist before. He should have been banned from television a long time ago - imagine if someone said the shit he says in their workplace! And for it to air on national TV is creating a toxic environment
    He's a twat, but only saying what everyone else is thinking. She's an actress [of sorts], and put on a two hour performance that was narcissism at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    He's a twat, but only saying what everyone else is thinking. She's an actress [of sorts], and put on a two hour performance that was narcissism at it's finest.
    He rarely speaks for me, except when he's attacking the government.

I guess I'm the complete opposite of you in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Well, he definitely doesn't speak for me on any matter. He has been ‘outed’ for what he is (a bigoted, loud mouthed, bullying fool) by the weather presenter and doesn't like it. He only invites people on the programme who he can rant at or argue with because he thinks that is good tv and will improve his profile. He is also a hypocrite - ridiculing people for not complying with Covid restrictions and then jollying off on holiday all over the world with his extended ‘family’. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Well, he definitely doesn't speak for me on any matter. He has been ‘outed’ for what he is (a bigoted, loud mouthed, bullying fool) by the weather presenter and doesn't like it. He only invites people on the programme who he can rant at or argue with because he thinks that is good tv and will improve his profile. He is also a hypocrite - ridiculing people for not complying with Covid restrictions and then jollying off on holiday all over the world with his extended ‘family’. Good riddance.
    So shouldn't we also be speaking about his colleagues, editors and channel that have milked him for as long as they have?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    So shouldn't we also be speaking about his colleagues, editors and channel that have milked him for as long as they have?
    Agree.