Thread: Laura Kuenssberg

Laura Kuenssberg

Hijacking the headlines again?

Blog Entries

Re: Laura Kuenssberg

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    She's had a good week..
    Radio 4 news headlines "Radical Corbyn refuses to answer 5 times about the UK staying in Europe"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Radio 4 news headlines "Radical Corbyn refuses to answer 5 times about the UK staying in Europe"

Too true

always appears that the bbc are pro labour, so if both sides think they are biased they are probably fairly neutral

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    always appears that the bbc are pro labour, so if both sides think they are biased they are probably fairly neutral
    Surely nobody thinks that anymore? Crikey, their right wing agenda, no doubts due to the Tory government wanting to clip their wings, is blatant. Why else have UKIP had far more news time dedicated to them than the Lib Dems, Greens etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Surely nobody thinks that anymore? Crikey, their right wing agenda, no doubts due to the Tory government wanting to clip their wings, is blatant. Why else have UKIP had far more news time dedicated to them than the Lib Dems, Greens etc?
    Its staggering how much air time UKIP get. They have no MP's. The Greens are ignored. The BBC has very clearly shifted to the right.

I just cannot bear the woman. The thing I really can't stand about her is the way she raises her eyebrows and shakes her head in that exaggerated way she always does when talking about Labour.

The BBC and the media in general really should be holding the government to account, but they and Theresa May have been getting an unbelievably easy ride.

I stopped listening after just 34 seconds when she claimed: "the fundamentals of the UK economy are strong." Worra load of bollocks!

The fact is the UK economy is based on consumerism and credit. This country, like most others, has had a debt party for years on end by stealing from the future to remain fat today.

The day of reckoning nears.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    "Read more from The Canary on BBC bias."
    The Canary are pretty bias I agree, that's why I went to their page to get that link as I knew there would be one on there. (I don't like to miss a chance to slag the beeb off)

If I'm honest it's not the bbc bias that bothers me, it's their warmongering lies I have a problem with.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I stopped listening after just 34 seconds when she claimed: "the fundamentals of the UK economy are strong." Worra load of bollocks!

The fact is the UK economy is based on consumerism and credit. This country, like most others, has had a debt party for years on end by stealing from the future to remain fat today.

The laughable aspect (well, perhaps not laughable) is that we were told by this government that borrowing is bad, yet they've borrowed more than the last government.

The differences between the main parties are barely skin-deep. What should be front and centre of all the campaigns is the creation of money. But it won't be and never has been an issue because the vast majority of people are so clueless that they have no idea where virtually all money comes from. That's the way the bankers and their partners in crime, the Political Class, like it.

She does come across as though she thinks she's as important as the people she's talking about.

Ultimately she's just some bird off the news - her opinion doesn't count for jack shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    She does come across as though she thinks she's as important as the people she's talking about.

Ultimately she's just some bird off the news - her opinion doesn't count for jack shit.
    Yep she's " Lightweight Laura " as far as I'm concerned. John Pinnar is much better but the BBC
    has a thing about blonde babes.

Absolutely my opinion as well.

Just for the record the ONE Show have asked Jeremy Corbyn and his partner to appear (he refused), they have also asked ALL the other main party leaders to appear as well - no response as yet - so radio5 said.
    How will the people find out who takes the bins out??!!

Hijacking the headlines again?
    She loves being on camera that girl. Never seen a reporter put themselves on screen as much as she does. Loves the limelight.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

An economy model many around the world are trying to replicate. Consumerism makes a strong economy, its the result of a strong economy. Credit helps. But I would agree its not a great model to have so much credit.

The Canary are pretty bias I agree, that's why I went to their page to get that link as I knew there would be one on there. (I don't like to miss a chance to slag the beeb off)

If I'm honest it's not the bbc bias that bothers me, it's their warmongering lies I have a problem with.
    Pretty biased? On a scale of 1-10 (10 being high) where does pretty biased come in?

I would give them a bias level of 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    The laughable aspect (well, perhaps not laughable) is that we were told by this government that borrowing is bad, yet they've borrowed more than the last government.
    look its fallen significantly since the came into power. Would always take a while to undo the damage of the recession. You cant simply wipe out all the borrowing that was already in place.

Last edited by Barry Dragon; 10-05-17 at 11:03.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Pretty biased? On a scale of 1-10 (10 being high) where does pretty biased come in?

I would give them a bias level of 9.5
    A while a go I would have said maybe a 7 but lately they have gone up to the 9.5 mark.

A while a go I would have said maybe a 7 but lately they have gone up to the 9.5 mark.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

A ten from Len?

Absolutely my opinion as well.

Just for the record the ONE Show have asked Jeremy Corbyn and his partner to appear (he refused), they have also asked ALL the other main party leaders to appear as well - no response as yet - so radio5 said.
    Corbyn is appearing on The One Show but without his wife. Fair enough given all the crap he gets from the media