Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
That’s what I was getting at, I’ve loved the 9 points, long may the wins continue. It’s the ‘one extreme to the other’ posts that have entertained me, the ‘happy mediums’ seem to be in the minority. I did give my take on it in the match thread the other night. Beginning of the season I said the old Pete Wingfield song ‘18th With A Bulut (sic)’ would be an improvement on previous campaigns. However he’s significantly improved on our league placing, BUT, now he’s done that I would like him to loosen the shackles. Surely we can be a bit more adventurous now, a sort of shit or bust thing. We can afford to lose now, can’t we? but as long as we start ‘having a go’, Bulut should avoid too much flak.
So if we change everything for Swansea, 'loosen the shackles' but lose by 3 or 4 then you don't think Bulut will get any flak? This board will melt and posters will be demanding he should resign on the spot. And some of the posters doing it will be the ones who were making out the Bristol City win was a let down because we didn't play any football.