+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I quite like Scaramucci, he's just what this drama needed. I like Bannon too, he is a mythical character always plotting away behind the scenes. It wont be long before the ratings surpass those of The Apprentice, and the Emmy Awards start flooding in.
    Gulley dislikes the senators who voted against trump and likes the guys who are blindly devoted to him.

Why am I not surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Gulley dislikes the senators who voted against trump and likes the guys who are blindly devoted to him.

Why am I not surprised?
    You can go back a lot further than Trump with those two I mentioned above.

You can go back a lot further than Trump with those two I mentioned above.
    They have a history of perusing an alt-right agenda and Bannon has a desire for some kind of new world order?

Just checking then, these are the guys that you "like"?

I am going to guess this: You stating that you "like" 'The Mooch ' (oh bravo Mr Scaramucci! - what kind of arse refers to himself by third person nickname?!) is going to come back and bite you on your arse rather swiftly. Just a hunch ;)

Much I'd also like to see crimes from past figureheads brought to the surface and justice done, must we really risk putting ****-ups, sociopaths and ghouls in power in order to achieve this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    They have a history of perusing an alt-right agenda and Bannon has a desire for some kind of new world order?

Just checking then, these are the guys that you "like"?

I am going to guess this: You stating that you "like" 'The Mooch ' (oh bravo Mr Scaramucci! - what kind of arse refers to himself by third person nickname?!) is going to come back and bite you on your arse rather swiftly. Just a hunch ;)

Much I'd also like to see crimes from past figureheads brought to the surface and justice done, must we really risk putting ****-ups, sociopaths and ghouls in power in order to achieve this?
    Like for entertainment purposes, Anthony is a perfect fit

And just to be clear, I was referring to McCain and Graham as the two who have had colourful careers in Congress.

BTW these crimes from past figureheads are still up and running. It was a major feck up that Hillary (or a Bush type character) never made it to the WH. That's what this anti-Trump agenda is all about, the old guard have lost control after a 35 year run of controlling the WH that began with Reagan.

Like for entertainment purposes, Anthony is a perfect fit

And just to be clear, I was referring to McCain and Graham as the two who have had colourful careers in Congress.

BTW these crimes from past figureheads are still up and running. It was a major feck up that Hillary (or a Bush type character) never made it to the WH. That's what this anti-Trump agenda is all about, the old guard have lost control after a 35 year run of controlling the WH that began with Reagan.
    Maybe that is so.
    But this Administration wont drain the swamp. If they could/did/really want to, they would soon fill it with equally fetid slime.
    Frying Pan > Fire springs to mind.
    I cannot cheer for either.