+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So is Sean Hannity going to tell you or is it possible you have your independent thoughts in advance?
    It's quite obvious if you read those articles, hence the reason he is moving the people out who are "wetting themselves".

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's quite obvious if you read those articles, hence the reason he is moving the people out who are "wetting themselves".
    It was not obvious to me so anything you can do to educate would be really appreciated. I read this “I’m changing out people at East Asian Defense; I’m getting hawks in. I’m getting Susan Thornton [acting head of East Asian and Pacific Affairs] out at State.” Will be an interesting to see whether Bannon has the authority to effect this in Kelly's governance structure.

It was not obvious to me so anything you can do to educate would be really appreciated. I read this “I’m changing out people at East Asian Defense; I’m getting hawks in. I’m getting Susan Thornton [acting head of East Asian and Pacific Affairs] out at State.” Will be an interesting to see whether Bannon has the authority to effect this in Kelly's governance structure.
    Ok, take a step backwards then. There is more going on in the world than Bannon randomly contacting a left-leaning news journalist. Look at Hannity's tweet, Assange meeting a Republican congressman, Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville, Antifa playbook, German Elections, etc. Timing is everything when conducting political manoeuvres, ask George Soros.

Ok, take a step backwards then. There is more going on in the world than Bannon randomly contacting a left-leaning news journalist. Look at Hannity's tweet, Assange meeting a Republican congressman, Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville, Antifa playbook, German Elections, etc. Timing is everything when conducting political manoeuvres, ask George Soros.
    This is a stream of consciousness not an argument. I can understand a bright bloke like Bannon, seeing how cut adrift he was by Trump's unfiltered words on his future, "accidentally" not appreciating he was speaking on the record to an equally intelligent journalist some time later. That said if he was running back to Breitbart calling out its core subscription as clowns might bite him in the bum. Otherwise if you rearrange
    "Assange meeting a Republican congressman, Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville, Antifa playbook, German Elections, etc. Timing is everything when conducting political manoeuvres, ask George Soros".

into something that coherently explains the issue that would really help.

This is a stream of consciousness not an argument. I can understand a bright bloke like Bannon, seeing how cut adrift he was by Trump's unfiltered words on his future, "accidentally" not appreciating he was speaking on the record to an equally intelligent journalist some time later. That said if he was running back to Breitbart calling out its core subscription as clowns might bite him in the bum. Otherwise if you rearrange
    "Assange meeting a Republican congressman, Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville, Antifa playbook, German Elections, etc. Timing is everything when conducting political manoeuvres, ask George Soros".

into something that coherently explains the issue that would really help.
    Race is the new Russia

Race is the new Russia

Apart from a Fox News defence of "Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville" can you explain what you mean by this quote because you seem to think it is fundamental but I don't know what I or others should be wary of!

Apart from a Fox News defence of "Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville" can you explain what you mean by this quote because you seem to think it is fundamental but I don't know what I or others should be wary of!
    You should look into the Alt-Left, who they are, who is backing them, what do they want, etc. If you join all the dots you should get a clearer picture of what is happening. Economic warfare is only one element of the story, but it is an important one. Who gave away all the US intellectual property? It seems there are players in this game who want to destroy the USA as it currently stands.