+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boxing.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Go to that show if you werent working my arse.
    Why not? It's live sport, thousands will be there. There are also many tiny venues where people pay to get in consisting of fighters I haven't heard of, far from any of the glitz and glam.

I've paid more for some awful football matches.

I like chisora, if I was working in London this week I may well have gone. Also worth noting he wasn't the main bout even with Parker as his opponent.

Should it be ppv? Not for me but you know the deal when you renew your sky subscription, they clearly make money from it so why wouldn't they do so.

Re: Boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Why not? It's live sport, thousands will be there. There are also many tiny venues where people pay to get in consisting of fighters I haven't heard of, far from any of the glitz and glam.

I've paid more for some awful football matches.

I like chisora, if I was working in London this week I may well have gone. Also worth noting he wasn't the main bout even with Parker as his opponent.

Should it be ppv? Not for me but you know the deal when you renew your sky subscription, they clearly make money from it so why wouldn't they do so.
    I like Chisora too but I dont believe the Flowerman would travel a couple of hundred miles to the O2, spending a few hundred quid, to watch a b-tech event.

Yes I know Prograis v Taylor is the main event but the fact theyve had to champion a fight that isnt even the main bout to try and sell the event is proof that this is not, and should never be, PPV.

And then, that bout they were relying on to sell the event has had to change with a month to spare and they have drafted in a journeyman to fight another journeyman makes an even bigger mockery of it.