Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
You didn't see the story did you? Which is why you are mentioning GB news for some weird reflective reason.

There is nothing wrong with wanting the BBC to report things properly and factually. I watch the news every day pretty much and have never mentioned it before, so perhaps it is valid to criticise last nights story?

There is also nothing wrong in holding a prominent politician to account, is there? You spend a lot of your free time doing it, although curiously only when it happens to be from a party you don't vote for. What a hero!
Ooh get you . I’m really on the naughty step aren’t I.

You missed the bit in one of my earlier posts in this thread where I said Angela Raynor should go if she’s done something wrong I take it. It was the post where I talked about how some seem to expect higher moral standards from Labour politicians compared to Conservative ones - it’s as if they’re more forgiving of Tory politicians behaving in a corrupt fashion because it’s what you’d expect from them. You were defending the use of our money to pay for a Tory Minister’s libel costs a few weeks back, now you’re whingeing at the BBC for their coverage of this episode with Raynor which is over a figure that is about twenty times less than the one involving Michelle Donelan.