+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The negativity on this board is ludicrous!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The negativity on this board is ludicrous!

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Grujic can pass, so can Bennett, Bamba and Manga if required to play it from the back.

That’s not the way Warnock wants to play though, he’s not going to change now, but we have been effective for most part of the season doing it his way so can’t really argue. Saying that we’ve only won 2 of the last 8 and not played well in at least 5 of those games. I just wish we would mix it up a little bit more. Play the wingers behind the fullback, or our fullbacks on the overlap and get some crosses in. After the good start Friday night it was just aimless stuff.
    I agree with you regarding our passing capability - in fact they all can pass - They’re professional footballers FFS , so it must be about tactics from Warnock - probably on a game by game basis

Looking aimless isn’t something peculiar to us though. I sat through 90 mins of Spurs Arsenal yesterday and it was pretty drab stuff. I followed that up with the Jacks Burnley game and that was complete and utter shite.

Other than Man City who appear to be an exception most teams, most weeks serve up an approach that in the first instance seems to be about winning the game at any cost with no care for how they do it. How many dire Man Utd performances have their been this season? Plenty.
    Last edited by StraightOuttaCanton; 11-02-18 at 10:55. Reason: Typo