+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has football ever been better?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Has football ever been better?

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Imo Football is at it's shittest pinnacle ever.
    Diving cheating and bent to fack by the billion pound industry it has become.
    It's just become like motor racing whoever's got the best car/most money wins.
    Just about sums it up I think. The media hype is duping people into thinking its at its best.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Just about sums it up I think. The media hype is duping people into thinking its at its best.
    This is my view generally, but those two games have caused me a bit of an issue, they were fantastic games !!!

The media hype is duping people into thinking its at its best.
    Perhaps people are forming their opinions based on what they're seeing with their own eyes.

I'm greatly amused by the fact that there are those who apparently haven't enjoyed the glorious football we've witnessed this season, though. If they think it's shit, I'd love to know what they think is good.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Perhaps people are forming their opinions based on what they're seeing with their own eyes.

I'm greatly amused by the fact that there are those who apparently haven't enjoyed the glorious football we've witnessed this season, though. If they think it's shit, I'd love to know what they think is good.....
    http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...0%92s+football

See gringo’s link in thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Perception and taste. I enjoy watching my team win. I don't enjoy watching them lose. I don't watch football on TV, so my only experience is watching Cardiff City and Wales live, in a stadium. If either of them lose, it isn't an enjoyable day.

Perception and taste. I enjoy watching my team win. I don't enjoy watching them lose. I don't watch football on TV, so my only experience is watching Cardiff City and Wales live, in a stadium. If either of them lose, it isn't an enjoyable day.
    That’s unfortunate. I guess you must have had a dismal season. Sounds to me like you’re not a football fan as such, but rather you enjoy the lifestyle of supporting a football club. I can associate with that as there was a lengthy period when things were similar for me, although even when I was at my most obsessive I always watched a bit of football on TV and used to go to the occasional game that didn’t involve City.